A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Two minds duel to stay sane.
Mind Jab is a both a race to build enough sanity and/or resources to win and a challenge to avoid losing all your sanity.
Take turns to play (or discard) a card from a hand of 6 cards, earning resources, dealing damage, and building bonuses. Use empathy, diplomacy and rationality to boost your own mind, weaken your opponent's, and build enough sanity to win.
- Do you rush for early destruction of enemy's sanity?
- Or play sanity boosting cards to protect yourself from harm?
- Is resource generation your preferred strategy?
- Do you play a lesser powerful card in order just because it's type matches the synergy star?
- Or do you decide your mind's fate with each new turn?
Cards for sorrow, cards for pain
Mind Jab features a deck of approx 100 cards, all unlocked, all unique, all original, all equally mad. Cards cost 1 of 3 resource types to play. For roughly half of all the cards, the resource type is randomly chosen every time that card is drawn (the cost never changes).
Mind Jab is inspired by Arcomage from the Might And Magic series.
A free demo of Mind Jab is available and is limited to 1 game mode, Human VS AI only, and a rubbish AI. The full game includes more game modes and decent AI.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of £5 GBP. You will get access to the following files:
- Mind Jabbed25 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.